Monday, 20 July 2009

The menu of the wedding

I am sure that I have forgotten something and was too busy cooking to photograph everything but I hope to get photos from friends which I will post up. Watch this space for the recipes!

Apero:

Peking Duck Tartlets
Vegetarian Samosas
Smoked Chicken baby quiches
Vegetarian Sushi

Entree:

Wild Mushroom and Prosecco Feuillettes

Buffet:

Pasta with Sugo
Roast Lamb
Roast Chicken
Filipino Rice
Spanish Ham
Salami
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Potato Salad
Green Salad
Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil
Caponata
Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, mushrooms

Dessert:

Wedding Cake (I didn't make this)
Berry Fool
Toblerone Chocolate Mousse (white and dark)
Rich Chocolate Tarts with gold leaf
Flourless Orange Cake
Mango Coconut Cake
Mini Lemon Meringue Tartlets
Micro Choc-chip Chocolate Cupcakes
Zabaglione Tartlets
Link
With Coffee

Shortbread Biscuits

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

That's an exciting menu! Looking forward to the recipes.