Sunday 10 June 2007

Blogger's picnic; the postmortem

I had a wonderful time at the picnic. I was unfortunately late due to meeting another friend, and this meant that I didn't get a chance to properly meet everyone, and even worse, they were all full and couldn't eat much of the food I prepared! But I was not alone; there were heaps of left overs and I have a sneaking suspicion that I have come back with more food than I brought. It certainly was a magnificent spread!


Here are my contributions (recipes in next post)

Meditteranean stuffed loaf
Japanese styled snow pea salad

Followed by a hazelnut, Queensland ginger and Apricot tart

2 comments:

San said...

Thanks a lot for your participation ! I was really happy to meet you and the other "english" bloggers too.
Sorry to have so few time to speak with you, but it was just the first meeting I hope ^____^

Claude-Olivier Marti said...

Yeah, it was really cool and yummy ! I haven't speak with you, I'm very sorry but I will the next time, I promise ;-)

See you
Cheers
Claude