Saturday 31 May 2008

Its not that I havent been cooking

I have been cooking up a storm in fact, but I regret to say, I haven't much in the way of new recipes to share. At the culinary squat I helped out on the food stall, making and serving quesadillas, sushi, curries and having whipped up a big batch of Anzac cookies, which sold pretty much as fast as I made them. You might recall I posted up the recipe for Anzac biscuits a while ago, and if you haven't made them yet, DO! They are totally addictively good.

There are some photos of my partners in cooking on my flickr site, and even a little film clip of them being silly while some bluegrass music was playing. The ambience of the weekend was really lovely. Everyone was happy, relaxed and having fun, even despite the rain.

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Wow, how great! you must have had lots of fun!

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

you luck very professional :) ! Let me know for the next event, I'll try to come !
A bientot :)
Corinne

Cynthia said...

Like Rosa said, sound that you all had great fun!