Thursday 7 February 2008

Catering fun

The chef at work has gone on holidays for a month, just as my work decided to hold a reception for 60 people. Knowing that I love to cook, my colleague in charge of the function asked if I would be interested in catering it. I leapt at the chance.

So what to cook? Well, here is the final menu:

  • Sweetcorn & chilli fritters topped with guacamole
  • Peking duck tartlets
  • Parmesan shortbreads topped with chevre & olives
  • Smoked chicken and asparagus quichettes
  • Gruyere gougers
  • Ratatouille panniers
  • Brie & Fennel chutney spoons
  • Miniature pavlovas
  • Zabaglione tartlets

Details to come....

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Wow, that sounds great!!!! Everythings sounds extremely yummy!
When will our next Dinner Party take place, by the way?

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

I'm hoping you'll be posting some recipes so that I can shamelessly 'emulate' them for my sister's wedding which I'll be catering in April.

Cynthia said...

You are amazing. Can't wait for the details and reactions! All the best.